Our core technology platform is FrontInvest (by eFront), which is specifically designed for private equity and venture capital structures. It is the industry leader in General Partner/Limited Partnership (GP/LP) integrated platforms.
Our in-house team of system specialists maintain and develop the usability and functionality of FrontInvest, and we use the platform's full suite of fund administration and accounting packages to drive the entire administration function.
We always operate on the latest version so we can stay ahead of the trends – and of the competition!
Below is some more information on each of the systems and software packages we use:
• Cash monitoring • Leading fund administration system • Accounting and client information on one platform • Continual investment in upgrades and enhancements • Access to real-time data (premium service)
• A tailored web-based portal • 24-hour personalised access to secure data • Direct connection to eFront • Investor, director and approved related party access
• NAV / accounting calculation system • Live daily data feeds from Interactive Data (IDS) with the ability to take other feeds from other data providers such as Bloomberg and Reuters
• Leading investor servicing system • Workflow management • Increased automation • Secure environment • Fulfil audit and regulatory requirements • Flexible platform
• Bespoke fund management software package • Daily/weekly/monthly dealing • Cash management • Asset allocation • Investment instructions • Staged controls for input and review
We use this policy management software to control the life cycle of our policies and procedures. The system effectively communicates relevant procedures to the fund administration team members and accurately tracks their acceptance and understanding of those procedures. Our implementation of PolicyHub demonstrates rigorous governance and control in our business and evidences compliance and best practice to senior managers, auditors and regulators.
Virtual Boardroom is a board portal that allows us to securely collaborate with others in the compilation of board packs and to share packs and other key board information with directors. The documents can be viewed in print format or in electronic format on any device or through a dedicated VBR app for iPad viewing and annotation.